December 30, 2007

<3

Last post of 2007; recollections.
& I hate Time for gnawing away my memory bit by bit. ):


This is the clock up on the wall
This is the story of us all




Pictures of you
Pictures of me
Reminds us all of what we used to be



Argo 4, my first orientation group. Remember the times we mug in the canteen together, occupying like 2-3 rows of tables & seniors must be thinking what are these crazy J1s doing. Hahaha. And I won't forget the joy we had when we were announced the CHAMPION OG :D & Sentosa outing too!

1S06, my first JC class. Thanks to YJ who managed to bond the class and all, I still miss them... 2 months, eternal friendship (: especially US. Loves.

Demeter 3, OG for second intake. Not as close as first intake, only got to know a few people. most can't even recognise me in school. LOL. Maybe 'cause I wasn't there for the last day of orientation when they played games and all. But nevertheless, CHAMPION OG (again)! :D

SR123 'A' for PW! Ohhhh~ Benjamin Franklin! I will never forget our lovely song! ><

US, I love you all, thanks for being there and for everything... >< esp. KELLY!:D WEEFONG too!<3

ODACians, my beloved CCA people. Joined ODAC in the first 3 months 'casue I wanted to try something different, also because Kelly & Gerald were there. After first 3 months, everything changed, seniors gone, but nevertheless ODAC is still ODAC, fun-loving & nice bunch (: & I was really touched when they celebrated my birthday and all. Even though I'm not really close (compared to others) & I messed up publicity stuff. ): Thanks BRANSON for lending me your H.D.D.. (Haha I still feel bad :X when I saved up enough I buy from you..?) Thanks EXCO-s for being there.

HK peeps!, its them who made the trip enjoyable; nostagic feeling returns. ):
SHCC... SIS... SHOPPING! We'll go next year, after the big 'A's alright! & do say Hi in school! (: Thanks SHEENA for being there, I miss the midnight chat haha! & also my roommates ADELE & RIYANTI (:

& Last but not least...
1S18, where I spent most of my 2007 with (:
7 girls, 11 guys. Sad to say girls are kinda clique-y, but they are still nice to be with yep! (: Thanks DJ, GERSH, CLR & also all the other guys. You all rock!(:
WORK HARD, 2S15 (a& everyone else too!), 'A' LEVELS!

Every stolen promise you've believed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home