December 08, 2007

=)

Dear Santa
I want a H.D.D for Christmas 'cause I have no virtual memory space to store my HK pictures & all other components of my life.
Or as an alternative, you can give me a real memory or anything on my wishlist.
Or that Nike jacket I saw in HK which I didn't buy. ):
Or just more time with my friends.
Thank you.
Love,
Chinchilla
xoxoxo


xoxo= hugs & kisses. LOL. Learnt this from Game Plan.


'Cause They say if you love something, set it free
'Cause it still feels like I'm there when I'm not awake
'Cause I don't wanna be here
'Cause deep inside I think we all know

I MISS HK & everything there.
& I miss college & bubble tea & everything related.

I wish I was anywhere else but here.
I wish school reopens soon.
Provided I finish all my homework.
Provided I get the mood to.
Provided I get the time to.
Provided... I quit doing something I dislike first.
But responsibility kicks in, & apparently I have no choice...
And also, to detach myself from everything that is pulling me back.
Is it even possible to.

3 weeks to school reopens!
I am dying already.

obvious; oblivious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home