November 20, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

_______________

Did some final touches to noticeboard today. K it still doesn't look nice. Sigh. And then again, one of Publicity I.C's job scope include fighting spiders and breathing green dust. Gosh.:X

Now left... The shirt.
People's been speaking to me in some seemingly harsh voice reserved for complaints. T_T I know... I am so sorry I can't please everyone/ I am taking so long to do simple stuff/ Im so slow and bad at everything shucks negativity again.

Tomorrow our Year Head is going to announce the class that we will be allocated in.
No petitions/whatever will be entertained.
Please don't let 1s18 split.
& I dont think I will be comfortable with new people around.
Kinda shutting myself out again, sigh.

Well. Looking forward to HK trip.
And HK trip too. Deepest apologies to my group that I don't contribute much during brainstorming and I cant do simple tasks well. I will change I can change I must change.

Why am I apologising to people this whole blog post. Damn. I must really change myself. Argh.
_______________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home