=)
Cause how much
Is too much
To give you
Well I may never know
So I'll just give until there's nothing else
Heartwrenched. ):
Listening to 987FM now (the 987 Top 20 countdown! :D) and heard the song above.
I hate weekends.
Rot at home.
No mood.
Piling tutorials.
Long To-do list.
Sigh.
Anyway. Today there was only H1 lecture. Half awake throughout. The back of my head was being attacked by some sleep monster and it was creeping very slowly and taking over my whole brain. ZZZ.
Had breakfast at the coffeeshop outside school with the guys. Saw Clement and his classmates there too. Haha. Riyanti & DJ joined us after they ate in school.
Went back to school library to edit slides a bit. Then went for HK meeting.
Luckily there was no need to present. Gersh was like so happy, LOL.
It was only 12+ so I decided to stay in school to do work. Bought a drink and made myself officially broke hah. Sat outside the library till 1425 then saw cw, aaron & susu. Then went to change, off to ODAC.
PT was tough (for me luh). 2 rounds track, 5 rounds up and across and down gallery, 2 rounds circuit, 3 rounds running.
Drained.
To-Do list.
Stresses me out T_T.
Studies, focus.
It is 17 days to HK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kinda looking forward to it.
But havent pack things/change currency/buy stuff.
I am broke, remember. Hahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home