=)
Things to save up for
1. Printer ink (HP, $56.90)
2. Nikon D40-X
3. Nice laptop
4. Piano!
Hahaha. :D
My spare bubblejet printer prints things green purple and red pink.
So I thought its time to get some ink for my current laser printer.
But currently *empty wallet*.):
Training was alright today as I didn't do much PT.
Amendments to shirt design.
Started on notice board. (But still, incompleted)
Ok at least I can start to take out my pencil to get ready to check my long to-do list.
To Do:
1.Notice board
2.Shirt
3.Change HK $
4.Get my phone serviced
5.Start revision
Hunger pangs again.
Off to eat!
<).....(>
('(oo),')
Hehehe. :D
Alright boredom. CYA world!
1. Printer ink (HP, $56.90)
2. Nikon D40-X
3. Nice laptop
4. Piano!
Hahaha. :D
My spare bubblejet printer prints things green purple and red pink.
So I thought its time to get some ink for my current laser printer.
But currently *empty wallet*.):
Training was alright today as I didn't do much PT.
Amendments to shirt design.
Started on notice board. (But still, incompleted)
Ok at least I can start to take out my pencil to get ready to check my long to-do list.
To Do:
1.Notice board
2.Shirt
3.Change HK $
4.Get my phone serviced
5.Start revision
Hunger pangs again.
Off to eat!
<).....(>
('(oo),')
Hehehe. :D
Alright boredom. CYA world!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home