=)
Time: 6am ++
I can't believe I'm like blogging in the wee hours of a lazy morning. I should be sleeping! Heh.
Well gonna go do my passport later, meeting Clr at Lavender 'cause he also haven't renew his. Can I have a teleporting machine? I am so lazy to travel there...
I think I will be late, 'cause I am still blogging now. :X
Well. Yesterday's Chinese was alright. But I wrote crappy stuff for compo. Mind blank. Sigh. And there was an alarm ringing at the back of the hall so was rather distracted. The examiner removed it later, but I could still hear it ringing in my mind. Julius and Cvn feels the same too. Haha!
After school, went out to Kovan with Riyanti and (most of) the guys to eat. While some of the guys went to eat KFC, Riyanti, Gersh, Clr, Cvn, Julius, Woody & I went to eat at the shop (is this what you call it, a shop?) next to KFC. All of us had Nasi Lemak! (:
Met LX on the way back.
Went back to school, to kaypo people's OP.Oops. Didn't know my group was not staying back till the last minute, didn't want to go home so soon so stayed to observe. Only 2 groups stayed back.

Hardworking 121!

Cvn.

Me staring into space.
After they rehearsed and stuff, was at the bus stop, then went back to school with Gersh 'cause he wanted to do his I&R. Couldn't find Mrs Teo (Paged for her for the nth time still not there). So instead called Mr Ng, who ased him to email his I&R to him. So went to the library to retype everything.
And LIBRARIANS SPY ON PEOPLE USING THE COMPUTER! BEWARE. :O
Haha. So Gersh type type type like crazy, then the librarian kindly helpped us switch off our computer, lucky the I&R was saved in a tummy (thumbdrive) first.
So in the end, went home. Played com instead of doing work, that's why I am doing work now in the morning.
Shall stop here, off to rush to Lavender. (: Then after that to school again to rehearse OP.
A for PW!
_____________
Back! One word to describe the trip to Lavender : Wow.
LOL. I overshot by a stop and had to walk back-_-.
Suprisingly we didnt take long to get over and done with the passport stuff. Yay. :D
Walk walk to Bugis (saved MRT fare hah), saw a lot of old, abandoned? houses. But no camera! Clr & I were like ARGH.
PW in school @ 2PM.
I screwed up everything, cant remember script, argh argh argh I felt like ______.
Currently using rusty Habbo account.
Off into virtual world.
Cartoony virtual world.
Hahaha.
I can't believe I'm like blogging in the wee hours of a lazy morning. I should be sleeping! Heh.
Well gonna go do my passport later, meeting Clr at Lavender 'cause he also haven't renew his. Can I have a teleporting machine? I am so lazy to travel there...
I think I will be late, 'cause I am still blogging now. :X
Well. Yesterday's Chinese was alright. But I wrote crappy stuff for compo. Mind blank. Sigh. And there was an alarm ringing at the back of the hall so was rather distracted. The examiner removed it later, but I could still hear it ringing in my mind. Julius and Cvn feels the same too. Haha!
After school, went out to Kovan with Riyanti and (most of) the guys to eat. While some of the guys went to eat KFC, Riyanti, Gersh, Clr, Cvn, Julius, Woody & I went to eat at the shop (is this what you call it, a shop?) next to KFC. All of us had Nasi Lemak! (:
Met LX on the way back.
Went back to school, to kaypo people's OP.Oops. Didn't know my group was not staying back till the last minute, didn't want to go home so soon so stayed to observe. Only 2 groups stayed back.

Hardworking 121!

Cvn.

Me staring into space.
After they rehearsed and stuff, was at the bus stop, then went back to school with Gersh 'cause he wanted to do his I&R. Couldn't find Mrs Teo (Paged for her for the nth time still not there). So instead called Mr Ng, who ased him to email his I&R to him. So went to the library to retype everything.
And LIBRARIANS SPY ON PEOPLE USING THE COMPUTER! BEWARE. :O
Haha. So Gersh type type type like crazy, then the librarian kindly helpped us switch off our computer, lucky the I&R was saved in a tummy (thumbdrive) first.
So in the end, went home. Played com instead of doing work, that's why I am doing work now in the morning.
Shall stop here, off to rush to Lavender. (: Then after that to school again to rehearse OP.
A for PW!
_____________
Back! One word to describe the trip to Lavender : Wow.
LOL. I overshot by a stop and had to walk back-_-.
Suprisingly we didnt take long to get over and done with the passport stuff. Yay. :D
Walk walk to Bugis (saved MRT fare hah), saw a lot of old, abandoned? houses. But no camera! Clr & I were like ARGH.
PW in school @ 2PM.
I screwed up everything, cant remember script, argh argh argh I felt like ______.
Currently using rusty Habbo account.
Off into virtual world.
Cartoony virtual world.
Hahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home