October 24, 2007

=)

HI WORLD.
I cant believe I am blogging at 6am in the wee hours.
It feels kinda lonely.
10 people online but all away. Maybe in dreamland?

Fell asleep yesterday while waiting for sis to finish using the computer. -.- I wished I had a laptop! Argh. So woke up at 3.40am today and barged (HAH) into my parents' room ('cause the computer is there) to do PW. Ohmy. I just remembered. My chinese!
I am so dead.
Finished slides and editing, but have not written cue cards. Shucks. Screw up OP again...
I feel stupider each time I talk.
Argh!
Must practice.
I MUST NOT PULL MY GROUP GRADES DOWN.

Changed my blog URL, haven't inform a lot of people yet.
I am going to sleep in class today.
Watch me!
LOL.

Pics again during CL and PW class, upload soon. :D
I love 1s18 and it will NEVER SPLIT!
Hopefully.
I will ask Mr Ang later.
Hahaha.
Sob.

______________

Back from school.
Again, taking pictures during Chinese class. Shucks I cant focus. And 'A' levels are just a few days away.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
GUMMY.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alright cameras are now my source of entertainment. When I have nothign to do, I take out the nice little touch-screen digicam and start snapping stuff/people. Sorry for being irritating. :\

I increasingly dislike myself each day, for the way I am, for the way I treat people, for the way I shut myself out to others, for the way I shut others out.

At least PW was way better today. I am starting to love PW. Why? This all came so late. Mr Ng should be the teacher right from the beginning of the year...

OP was ok. I was referring to my cards too much. But at least I was audible! Which's really a great achievement. :D 'Cause I hear myself as very loud (I don't know why).

I sense some kind of hate. Maybe I was in the wrong all this while.

Blabbers. Cant remember anything for now. Lethargic.

Ohyea ODAC last training today. Only ran 1 pathetic round during training argh. I felt so weak can. But there's this constant feeling of this dark cloud above me (heavy sinking feeling in my head and it feels very dark at the head) so I decided to give a lot of stuff they did today a miss. Sigh.

Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GUIHONG! (:

I wasn't able to wish him properly 'cause I cant think properly during training (due to 'dark cloud').

Now... still a bit of drowsy feeling. I think I am going to fall real sick soon. Sigh.

And I havent change my passport photo. And I havent change HK currency. How to go HK.

Nowadays, too drained to do anything.

Results day tomorrow gosh I still haven't ask Mr Ang if I am going to be split from the class. I wanna know but I am afraid to know. WAHHH.

P.S. Thanks Henry for sending me your game! :D THANKS ALOT ALOT.

So tired, so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home