=)
WOAH. I am like online for the umpteen time today, BORED, BORED, BOREDOM.
What to do? First was 'cause of PW. Second was 'cause of PW. For the nth time also PW. But this time I've gotta wait for Jack to finish his part (I am online too early I guess).
Rotted. Started looking at old emails, old photos, those old kiddy games that I used to play.
Chanced upon an email which someone wrote to me 2 years ago and laughed at it.
Looked at old photos.
1s06






I still miss them ):.
ODAC


Gosh. The codes went haywire so I could only post 2 pics for ODAC here. ):
US




1s18



Guess who?




WOAH... Overwhelmed with photos. I'm tired of typing codes. Shall stop here!
& If you cant find me in some photos, it just means that I am the photographer! :D
Updates...
Dinner was horrible, waited for 45 minutes and no food served. & Sis was rushing for time. Dad was quite unhappy about it and we cancelled our order. Poor service. I was complaining that (gurantee plus chop) the person must have forgotten. Haha. :X
So instead had tasteless noodles for dinner.
Argh I wanna sleep. Been blogging for an hour I think (most of the trying to edit codes for pictures). JACK!!! FASTERRRRR!
*ZZZ. Dozes off.
Been sleeping for the whoel day yet I feel so tired. Must be the virus in me acting up. Argh! And I still taste that tasteless noodles taste. ): Paradox. Irony.
School tomorrow. *Rejoices.
Commendation day coming. *Fears.
*Stares at screen.
Aight I dont know what to blog about already. Ciaos people! (:
What to do? First was 'cause of PW. Second was 'cause of PW. For the nth time also PW. But this time I've gotta wait for Jack to finish his part (I am online too early I guess).
Rotted. Started looking at old emails, old photos, those old kiddy games that I used to play.
Chanced upon an email which someone wrote to me 2 years ago and laughed at it.
Looked at old photos.
1s06




I still miss them ):.
ODAC


Gosh. The codes went haywire so I could only post 2 pics for ODAC here. ):
US




1s18

Guess who?

WOAH... Overwhelmed with photos. I'm tired of typing codes. Shall stop here!
& If you cant find me in some photos, it just means that I am the photographer! :D
Updates...
Dinner was horrible, waited for 45 minutes and no food served. & Sis was rushing for time. Dad was quite unhappy about it and we cancelled our order. Poor service. I was complaining that (gurantee plus chop) the person must have forgotten. Haha. :X
So instead had tasteless noodles for dinner.
Argh I wanna sleep. Been blogging for an hour I think (most of the trying to edit codes for pictures). JACK!!! FASTERRRRR!
*ZZZ. Dozes off.
Been sleeping for the whoel day yet I feel so tired. Must be the virus in me acting up. Argh! And I still taste that tasteless noodles taste. ): Paradox. Irony.
School tomorrow. *Rejoices.
Commendation day coming. *Fears.
*Stares at screen.
Aight I dont know what to blog about already. Ciaos people! (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home