=)
Went jogging with Kelly, Gerald, Yujun, Vanessa & Liling today! *grins.
Wow its been looonnng since we met up.
Ran a few rounds and my whole body was aching so much. How unfit can I be.):
Pictures!

Held hostage by Gerald the gunman! :O [G, me, K, LL]

KELLY! ^^ (yea I need a haircut haha)

Spastic as usual :D
After that we went to a not-so-nearby coffeeshop for lunch. Then we went to a nearby playground to play! After YJ, Vanessa & LL left, Kelly, Gerald and I went to another nearby playground to play and talk. Haha.
Been so long since we chatted. I miss them loads!
Had a nice long chat with Kelly at the bus stop :D.
Argh the Bluetooth & Infrared in my phone didnt work, so I dont have any more pics already. Most are in Kelly's phone. If I get them I will post on Friendster. Haha.
Shall think of ODAC stuff for today, I am gettign some ideas from my (empty) brain. So it is not as empty anymore! *knocks*. *not so hollow sound*
K I am getting lamer-.-, off to have dinner!
P.S. Anyone has ideas for ODAC board, please message me! Hehe. Thanks.
Wow its been looonnng since we met up.
Ran a few rounds and my whole body was aching so much. How unfit can I be.):
Pictures!

Held hostage by Gerald the gunman! :O [G, me, K, LL]

KELLY! ^^ (yea I need a haircut haha)

Spastic as usual :D
After that we went to a not-so-nearby coffeeshop for lunch. Then we went to a nearby playground to play! After YJ, Vanessa & LL left, Kelly, Gerald and I went to another nearby playground to play and talk. Haha.
Been so long since we chatted. I miss them loads!
Had a nice long chat with Kelly at the bus stop :D.
Argh the Bluetooth & Infrared in my phone didnt work, so I dont have any more pics already. Most are in Kelly's phone. If I get them I will post on Friendster. Haha.
Shall think of ODAC stuff for today, I am gettign some ideas from my (empty) brain. So it is not as empty anymore! *knocks*. *not so hollow sound*
K I am getting lamer-.-, off to have dinner!
P.S. Anyone has ideas for ODAC board, please message me! Hehe. Thanks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home