=)
Hello!
Surprisingly after I said I want printer my Sister told me there's a whole bag of printer ink at home. But it was for the spare printer. So I went to download the driver (searched for it for one hour-.-) and installed the printer! But there was very few black ink catridges. But it did made a big difference! Now I can print my stuff ohmygosh so touched T_T.
LOL. And then my Mum told me there's gastric medicine in the fridge so I got very much better after that.
:D.
Almost everything I wished for yesterday came true.
Hmm.
Can I please score at least 60 for my Promo?
Thanks you ><.
Oh well gastric acting up again.
Nauseatic *bleugh. Not going to take the medicine 'cause it tastes extremely bitter. +o(
Off to download a lot of things from my rustyExpire Aspire account.
2S18, HK!
3 DAYS.
2S18!
JIAYOU EVERYONE! ><
Surprisingly after I said I want printer my Sister told me there's a whole bag of printer ink at home. But it was for the spare printer. So I went to download the driver (searched for it for one hour-.-) and installed the printer! But there was very few black ink catridges. But it did made a big difference! Now I can print my stuff ohmygosh so touched T_T.
LOL. And then my Mum told me there's gastric medicine in the fridge so I got very much better after that.
:D.
Almost everything I wished for yesterday came true.
Hmm.
Can I please score at least 60 for my Promo?
Thanks you ><.
Oh well gastric acting up again.
Nauseatic *bleugh. Not going to take the medicine 'cause it tastes extremely bitter. +o(
Off to download a lot of things from my rusty
2S18, HK!
3 DAYS.
2S18!
JIAYOU EVERYONE! ><

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home