September 10, 2007

=)

Anyone knows where to get stuff like thick brown ropes and cane and probably things related to ODAC. Do Spotlight sells them?
Suggestions for noticeboard?
_____________

I have a long long To-Do List.

Today was pretty good. Fruitful:D. 3 hours of sleep, a lot of school, did self-study with Weefong after school. However time seem to pass very fast today. Suddenly it was 9 and the security Uncle came in to 'chase us out'. Haha!

School was OK. Felt like a zombie anyway. First there was this 'uniform talk' for the J1 girls. Yep so preach, preach, preach. I tucked in my blouse so nothing was wrong(:. K maybe except for the folding sleeve part:X. But my sleeve is like until my elbow? LOL. Blouse too big. I have a smaller one, luckily.

Arms and back aching like crazy. Great pain even when doing small actions such as carrying bag/books. Even using correction tape requires so much effort. Ouch.

Thanks Branson for the HDD (still figuring out how to use it, doesnt seem to work on my com ): ) & Clement for the panadols & Gershwin for helping me take spoon fork straw and for kicking me so hard in the chair-.- Alright JK. Hahaha. & DY for helping me sign 'Chin chin la' next to my name for Physics lecture & Suyi for accompanying me & Riyanti for teaching me Physics & Kelly & Weefong & ZY & the list goes on...

16 DAYS TO PROMO

Stress, stress, stress.

It isnt even 16. Minus school days... Strictly speaking 6?

I dont know what I am talking about, I want my full 8 hours daily dose of sleepppp zzz.
But I also want to study and finish all my overdue tutorials T_T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home