September 05, 2007

=)

Oh 21 days.

Went to school for Chem lessons today.
After school, Weiwei, Lixuan, Pauline and DJ asked if wanna go HG mall to have lunch. didnt have appetite actually, but decided to go walk-walk:D. Parted from Clarence, DY, Gersh at the gate, so headed down to HG mall on bus 80. (: Pauline didnt join us for lunch, so we went to KFC.

They are really a nice group to hang out with! (:

Pics shall do the talking. (They speak a thousand words ya know)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Q:Whats the brand of clothes that the KFC lao ah pek likes to wear?
A: Adidas (Look closer)
Weiwei's joke :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DJ's large whipped potato vs Weiwei's regular
We laughed so hard at it.

After that we shopped at Popular!
Then headed to NTUC
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our bags in the trolley (Weiwei's big bag blocked up LX's and mine! Hehe)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Where is the Deng1 Long2 Jiao1...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nice, Pure and Paseo [Pa-Sio? Scared of heat-.-]
NTUC. Guess we spent like a longgggg time there? Poor DJ haha. Haiyo. Must take time to shop ma. *Auntie*

Tissue paper industry-> Monopolistic competition?

LOL! Kinda a rare experience shopping for groceries with friends! Usually I do it alone or accompany my mum haha. I bought mints and plasters anyway. :D

Then then then. Walked home. :D

P.S. Pics uploaded at my gallery! Uhm most pics not uploaded 'cause I havent gotten permission by the people whom I took to put up. Can I? Hehe.
P.P.S. ODACIANS~! Pics at ODAC gallery uploaded!

I sound like a curator.

:D



21 21 21 21 21 21 21 soon it will be 2 then 1 OMG Goodness gracious me! I havent starteddddd.T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home