=)
Today today today started off with freezing cold PW then chinese, then break then double lecture Econs and Chem, then lunch, then econs tutorial, then math turorial, then went to J8!
PW- Watched Julius's group's OP, admired DJ's drawings, froze in the Ahhvaa room. Hahaha.
Chinese- Thawed.
Break- Sat at Good News with class girls, ate tasteless bread from the canteen
Econs lecture- Interesting. I didnt fall asleep. Learnt kinked demand curve. Cool.
Chem lecture- Couldnt see anything, I dont like sitting at the back
Lunch- Ate and ate and ate and had soya bean yay
Was caught listening to music during econs tutorial by Mr Ang. Oops. I thought he said self-study. Heh. My definition of that is listening to music at the same time. Sorry to people who followed and got told by him to keep. :X
Math tutorial- Busy examining test paper that I did quite badly in. I want my A for math! ):
Hahaha.
Hmm. So went J8 with Riyanti, Cvn, Gersh, Clarence & DJ! (: Gersh and Clarence swopped bags and they look super alike from back view. o.0
Shopped at Popular but got nothing for our teachers. The gifts there like.. not suitable? No idea. I wanted to get red pens. So cliche. Hahaha.
After that we ate at the food court, took pics! To be uploaded maybe later, when Clarence sends! (:
Wanted to upload the pics I took with my phone but I seem to have lost the USB cable. ):
I found out today that I can take 88 from J8 back home too. Had a real nice chat with Riyanti on the bus! (: & she said
If you havent experience sorrow, you wont know what joy is.
(something to this effect)
How true.
I feel motivated.
I WANT 'A's for PROMOS!
Study hard, study hard, nothing else
Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
When you fall everyone sins
Another day and you've had your fill of sinking
With the life held in your
Hands are shaking cold
These hands are meant to hold
Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
When everything is wrong, we move along
PW- Watched Julius's group's OP, admired DJ's drawings, froze in the Ahhvaa room. Hahaha.
Chinese- Thawed.
Break- Sat at Good News with class girls, ate tasteless bread from the canteen
Econs lecture- Interesting. I didnt fall asleep. Learnt kinked demand curve. Cool.
Chem lecture- Couldnt see anything, I dont like sitting at the back
Lunch- Ate and ate and ate and had soya bean yay
Was caught listening to music during econs tutorial by Mr Ang. Oops. I thought he said self-study. Heh. My definition of that is listening to music at the same time. Sorry to people who followed and got told by him to keep. :X
Math tutorial- Busy examining test paper that I did quite badly in. I want my A for math! ):
Hahaha.
Hmm. So went J8 with Riyanti, Cvn, Gersh, Clarence & DJ! (: Gersh and Clarence swopped bags and they look super alike from back view. o.0
Shopped at Popular but got nothing for our teachers. The gifts there like.. not suitable? No idea. I wanted to get red pens. So cliche. Hahaha.
After that we ate at the food court, took pics! To be uploaded maybe later, when Clarence sends! (:
Wanted to upload the pics I took with my phone but I seem to have lost the USB cable. ):
I found out today that I can take 88 from J8 back home too. Had a real nice chat with Riyanti on the bus! (: & she said
If you havent experience sorrow, you wont know what joy is.
(something to this effect)
How true.
I feel motivated.
I WANT 'A's for PROMOS!
Study hard, study hard, nothing else
Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
When you fall everyone sins
Another day and you've had your fill of sinking
With the life held in your
Hands are shaking cold
These hands are meant to hold
Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
When everything is wrong, we move along

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home