=)
I am blogging twice again.
Weird, after the first post, you surf around the Net, things get better, you get cheered up a little, and the smiley (: is back.
Crap.
(:.
Just printed 7 pages of Econs which I dont think I will understand after reading. Printer ink level super low, gotta go buy another already. When I have the money that is. Broke after buying phone. I still want my 850i back though.
HONGKONG HONGKONG HONGKONGGGG *CHANTS*
HAHAHA.
Now thats an aim.
Off to STUDY!
I AM A NERD.
I look like one anyway, hugging 10cm of books walking around school and at home.
Weird, after the first post, you surf around the Net, things get better, you get cheered up a little, and the smiley (: is back.
Crap.
(:.
Just printed 7 pages of Econs which I dont think I will understand after reading. Printer ink level super low, gotta go buy another already. When I have the money that is. Broke after buying phone. I still want my 850i back though.
HONGKONG HONGKONG HONGKONGGGG *CHANTS*
HAHAHA.
Now thats an aim.
Off to STUDY!
I AM A NERD.
I look like one anyway, hugging 10cm of books walking around school and at home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home