=)
Yesterday Clement asked me: "So what do you do besides surfing the Net" (something like that). And I came to realise that the answer was "nothing much".[Other than basic stuff like eating, breathing, blah blah, etc (duh)].
I CANT SEEM TO STUDY ANYMORE.
Everyday all I think if is "I WANT MY PHONE BACK." This is crazy. I am too used to listening to my previous walkman phone while studying so much that without it I cant do anything at all. And everything that's inside thats so precious to me.
Return me my phone you stupid robber.
)':.
Sigh. I know no matter how much I go on and on ranting about this for days my phone will not come back. Chances are like so, so slim. ):
I am so, so afraid that if I get a new phone the same thing will happen again.
I cannot waste time anymore.
I will not come online unless I have school stuff to do.
How hard can it be.
When You're Gone
By Avril Lavigne
Best Video Codes
I like this song. Whatever. Just mere like.
I CANT SEEM TO STUDY ANYMORE.
Everyday all I think if is "I WANT MY PHONE BACK." This is crazy. I am too used to listening to my previous walkman phone while studying so much that without it I cant do anything at all. And everything that's inside thats so precious to me.
Return me my phone you stupid robber.
)':.
Sigh. I know no matter how much I go on and on ranting about this for days my phone will not come back. Chances are like so, so slim. ):
I am so, so afraid that if I get a new phone the same thing will happen again.
I cannot waste time anymore.
I will not come online unless I have school stuff to do.
How hard can it be.
When You're Gone
By Avril Lavigne
Best Video Codes
I like this song. Whatever. Just mere like.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home