August 07, 2007

=)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ibtsy-bitsy spider. (:
I dont know how to spell ha. Was asking Clarence to teach me how to use macro. Taken a few days ago during PW extra class.

Ohyea. Folded butterflies yesterday. So nice! Haha. When they first told us we were going to fold origami butterflies way back then , I was so excited haha. 'Cause I like butterflies and origami. LOL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Butterflies of Hope (:.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Zoom-in...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Roufang's butterflies. Pretty!

Today was Wear your own clothes day. Gosh. Now I treasure our school uniform hahaha. Felt so awkward):. Never mind.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1s18<3! :D

Yep. Tomorrow, no school! Reporting at 5.45 :D in college tee. LOL.
Going back Bowen tomorrow. See teachers+ see concert?! LOL!
Meeting 1s06<3 on 9 Aug! Ohmygoodness I miss all of them so so much. ):.

The more I study the more lethargic I get ):. The stamina is like half gone, but gotta perservere! Promos-> A levels! *reaches out for nerdy specs*, *shine in specs twink*

Sigh. Sorry ODACians. I dont seem to be contributing much at all. Will do up web and noticeboard and shirt design and whatever asap. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home