=)
COOL Cvn records lectures. Hmm I wonder what he uses to do that. Digicam? Maybe I shall try too. Hmm. Recorded 3 songs into my camera just now. Test test hahaha.
Yep so school yesterday was alright(again). PE was like ____ (uhm. I cant describe). How many times have I re'done my NAPFA. Just because I failed standing broad jump and I cant do sit and reach well. Argh! And how do I get stamps for the 100KM thing. I think I ran at least 10 km already luh. ):
And Mr Joe Lim's method didnt work. I strained my leg muscles instead. Bleh. Halfway during ODAC PT after school my legs gave way. And couldnt really do PT, argh! And its kinda like limping when I walk. ):
After ODAC was supposedly going out but in the end went to Kovan to buy color pens etc. :X :|.
Going to watch fireworks later! Woo. Hopefully I can get some pics, will post up here (later)! :D
Yep so school yesterday was alright(again). PE was like ____ (uhm. I cant describe). How many times have I re'done my NAPFA. Just because I failed standing broad jump and I cant do sit and reach well. Argh! And how do I get stamps for the 100KM thing. I think I ran at least 10 km already luh. ):
And Mr Joe Lim's method didnt work. I strained my leg muscles instead. Bleh. Halfway during ODAC PT after school my legs gave way. And couldnt really do PT, argh! And its kinda like limping when I walk. ):
After ODAC was supposedly going out but in the end went to Kovan to buy color pens etc. :X :|.
Going to watch fireworks later! Woo. Hopefully I can get some pics, will post up here (later)! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home