=)

And we just get so tired of this life.
I feel so tortured.
By the problems and the noise and people who keep disturbing me.
Oh joy, I slept till 5pm today. Before that I woke up to do PW from 1045-1215.
Unlimited human wants and limited resources.
I have so many things I wanna buy that they become needs already. (See previous post) Maybe.. I shall go get some tomorrow. Myself that is. Maybe...?
I am like some blah. Cant swim? Me. Napfa fail? Me. Lousy photgrapher somemore. Havent done anything to the notice board yet. Website? I screwed it up. Academically, cant do as well as I want to. & 1s06? Gone. Sigh misses. Problems? A lot.
Not BGR luh. That I dont have, good.(:
Its like when you are happy you are worried that you will lose it.
I should have taken up Literature.
Hahaha.
I dont know what I am talking about.
So tired, so tired.
Another attempt by the lousy photographer :C

My collection of Stabilo pens.
Oh and I just realised there arent any red highlighters in the market. ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home