July 22, 2007

=)

I dont know luh.
They seem to think that JC life is so easy.
Like Primary school.
I am like super stressed out enough, stop disturbing me alright!
I had enough.
Tsk.

:C.
Okok HAPPY.

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

1: I am scared of fish. Its not that bad now though. Dont ask me why hahaha.
2: I enjoy blasting music into my ears :D
3: Therefore I can die (Ok not literally) without mp3s (which is like what I am now)
4: I dont like people to blast music though. Listen with earpieces please!
5: I like to take pictures of things and other people. (but please dont take pictures of me alright! :X)
6: I drink soya bean milk (almost) everyday.
7: I <3 TEDDY BEARS (I have this big one in my room! One and a half times my width , three-quarters my height! :D). Together with the small ones I can fill up half my bed :D.
8: I am not emo.
9: Mints, contact lenses, water, computers with Internet and mirrors are necessities hahaha.
10: I miss my handphone.

The following people must do the quiz:
Anyone :D.
I seem to be happier during first intake. Maybe 'cause less stress. Maybe 'cause all of us are really, genuinely friends. Maybe 'cause I still had my handphone. My darling phone with mp3 and radio and pictures and videos and memories of 1s06. :C.
I feel hated.



isketch, yesterday.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Belt.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Atmosphere.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Gersh win.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I also win :P.

*clap clap clap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home