July 04, 2007

=)

Happy birthday to Meeeeee~! :D
K so I am a year older, lao3 yi1 shui4.

Thanks…(: (random order)
Firstly…
Daddy and Mummy and my 2 beloved sisters! (:
1s06:D
Kelly, Gerald, Weefong, Rachel, Jiahui, Liling, Hwee, Lilian, Victoria, Andre,Jerald!
1s18(:
Meixuan, Pauline, Weiwei, Lixuan, Suyi, Riyanti, Dengyao(who wished me like more than 6 times?:D LOL), Gersh, DJ, Jackson, Julius, Clarence, Woody, Jerald... and everyone else!
ODAC<3
Jiawen, Mabel, Branson, Izzy, Nadia, Susu, Yuanlin, Isaac, Sadiq, Manjing, Waikit, Guihong, Yijun, Shiqi, Aaron, Chunwei, Diliang, Fukie, Yonghou, Ruipeng, Yibin, Veronica! (Basically everyone who was there! :D.)
BWSS
Mengyeow, Samuel, Kuanleng, Yuxin, Junan, Ryan, Roufang, Dilys, Jacyln, Shuqin!
SRJC
Lijie, Clement, Zhuoying!
Others
Rahuzen (6B), Peiyu(6B), Yeapjun(6B), Gabriel(Mac), Joohniam(TRU), Samantha(Argo4), Nicholas(M'sia)!

Sorry if I missed out anyone’s names. Need to upgrade memory stick to 1GB! . or maybe 20. Infinity GB got or not? LOL.

Yep so after PW 1s18 sang me a birthday song! Aww. So touched. Haha.

Then then then. I don’t really remember. Oh ya. Math was bad. I flunked Mids. Don’t believe it. Gosh. Mr Diva said he thought I will do better. Sigh.

Then Chinese was OK. Got back Mids. 66/100. Not bad but not good.

Results totally ruined my day just now but so much better now! Thanks ODAC<3>And this feeling will disappear tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home