June 23, 2007

=)

Found this in an email:


> AH BENG the Crazy Singaporean.
> Why did Ah Beng go to a movie with his 18 friends?
> Because below 18 not allowed Lah !
>
>
> Ah Beng wants to buy a TV set. He goes to a shop.
> Ah Beng : "Do you have color TV ?"
> Salesgirl : "Yes !"
> Ah Beng : "Give me a green one, please "
>
>
> Ah Beng is filling up an application form for a job.
> He supplied the information for the columns on Name, Age,
> Address etc.
> Then he comes to column on "Salary Expected", but he is not sure
> of the question.
> After much thought, he writes " Yes "
>
>
> Ah Beng goes to a store and sees a shiny object.
> Ah Beng : "What is that shiny object ?"
> Salesgirl : "That is a thermos flask."
> Ah Beng : "What does it do ?"
> Salesgirl : "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold"
> Ah Beng : "I'll buy it"
> The next day, Ah Beng goes to work with his thermo flask
> Boss : "What is that shiny object ?"
> Ah Beng : "It's a thermos flask."
> Boss : "What does it do ?"
> Ah Beng : "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold"
> Boss : "What do you have in it !?"
> Ah Beng : "Two cups of coffee and one cup of ice cream"
>
>
> After taking photocopies of documents, Ah Beng always compares
> it with the original for spelling mistakes.
>
> Ah Beng always smiles during lightning storms because he thinks
> his picture is being taken.
>
>
> Why can't Ah Beng dial 911?
> Because he can't find the number 11 (eleven) on the phone.
>
>
> Ah Beng had just bought a new computer and was using it.
> When he encountered some problems. He decide to use the 'Help'
> command after some tries.
> Soon after, he became very irritated and called the computer
> retailer for support.
> Ah Beng : "I press the 'F1' key for help lah, but it's been
> over half an hour and still nobody come and help me Lah ?!"
>
>
> Ah Beng with two red ears went to his doctor.
> The doctor asked him what had happened to his ears and he
> answered, "I was ironing a shirt and the phone ring, lah - but
> instead of picking up the phone, I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck > it to my ear, lah" "Oh dear !" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "But ..
> what happened to the other ear ?"
> Ah Beng answered : "That stupid dumbo called back, lah !!!!"
>
>
> Ah Beng talk to a long-distance telephone operator.
> Ah Beng: "COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE TIME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN Taipei
> AND LAS VEGAS ?"
> Operator: "JUST A MINUTE..."
> Ah Beng : "THANK YOU lah" AND PUTS DOWN THE PHONE.
>
>
> After completing a jigsaw puzzle he'd been working on for
> quite some time, Ah Beng proudly shows off the finished puzzle to a
> friend.
> "It took me ONLY 5 MONTHS TO DO IT", Ah Beng brags.
> "FIVE MONTHS ? THAT'S TOO LONG", the friend exclaims.
> "YOU ARE A FOOL." Ah Beng replies, "SEE THIS BOX, IT IS WRITTEN FOR 4-7 > YRS".
>
>
> At a bar in New York, the man to Ah Beng's left tells the bartender,
> "JOHNNIE WALKER, SINGLE"
> and his companion says, "JACK DANIELS, SINGLE".
> The bartender approaches Ah Beng and asks, "AND YOU, SIR ?"
> Ah Beng replies : "Tan Ah Beng, MARRIED lah"


____________________

LOL! Oh yepyepyep! So I shall blog about the stayover/outing.
So they say, a picture speaks a thousand words (something like that la.) Stayover at Fukie's with Izzy, Nadia, Aaron and Isaac! :D. His house was like big luh. Lol. K so baked cookies in the middle of the night... (Click to enlarge)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is The Dough. *cheers. (Did I say we used 2 cups of oil and 2 cups of sugar and almost the whole packet of semi-sweet chocolate chips and heapfuls of milo powder and no water at all?) No wonder it looks so oily. :| and a bit like something else... :X

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tadaa. (See a whole tray of 'Chao-da' ones at the front. There was smoke coming out of the oven then. LOL.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A 'Chao-da' cookie. Nice contrast.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then I suggested making 'O-D-A-C' cookies! (Izzy at work. (: )

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Masterpieces! *Claps.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Baked yay.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Random shot of The Mutated Lizard. (One of its legs is twisted outwards):, but my camera cant take a clear shot. Shaky hands. ): Poor lizard.)

There were 2 Stuntsmen(Guess what they are!) too. But didnt take pics 'cause they were flying around(hint) and everyone was busy screaming and running away. Lol. They fly in spirals man. Cool.

Chatted till we dozed off at around 5-6+ am (I think). Cant really remember. All of us overslept hah. Was supposed to meet at 9am and we woke up at like 8. Sandwiches unmade, things not packed, havent wash up. Lol. Didnt take pics 'cause I was half awake. Then rushed to Sentosa although we were... 2-3 hours late I guess?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Argh bad photography skills. I wanted to take a picture of my fingers doing a twist (I drew the smiley!). Oh well.

After that there was a dinner at I-dont-know-where. Steam-boat! There was this crazy game whereby the loser has to drink up the mixture of soup-soya bean-watermelon juice-whatsoever. Yucks!

Then went to Esplanade rooftop(Thats what they call it?). Never been there before. Hahs. Took pics. In some photoes I did some magic trick and disappeared. Poof.

More pics to be uploaded on ODAC web soon(hopefully)! Sunburnt when I got home. I can be part of the 'Chao-da' cookie clique woo. Although I look more like a lobster. Whatever. Haha!

____________________

Been studying in school for the past 2 days. Lets work hard for Mids together:D! I will try not to sleep tonight. Must studyyyyyeeee.

Anyone wanna supply me free coffee?

Been eating a lot of chocolates/chips/unhealthy food 'cause they seem to be the only food that I have in my house! Argh. And I thought food can keep me awake. Still have a whole can of Pringles Cheesy Cheese (Die-die must-try!) for tonight. Face getting rounder ahaha. And I stil remember DJ, Gersh and I are going to exchange chocolates on Monday. Oh my!

Anyone wanna supply slimming pills too?

Bleh. Off to STUDYayyyaeeeee. I may just end up listening to the radio anyways.


K before I go...

OMG!<3 I still wanna learn haha. Kelly taught me abit of simple ones. YAY Thanks:D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home