=)
K I wanted to post pics of my poor bowling scores here but I dont know how to get the pics out of the email that Cvn sent. Help? Haha.
Went to school to study today. Was like alone until Cvn came at I donnoe when (Argh I needmy phone a watch!). Then DJ and Jackson, followed by Gersh. Lol. Luckily there was ZY and RF before they came, or else I would be so bored la.
After ZY and RF left, we decided to shift to somewhere else to study 'cause the SAC was too cold o.0 . The guys played piano until someone came and asked us to play softer. LOL. I wanna learn how to playyyyy!
Hmm. Then they decided to go out and eat so we tok our bags along. DJ suggested going to SimLim Square 'cause he wanted to get a memory card. And me a cam. So took the bus. looooonnng journey, almost fell asleep in the bus. Welfare got a few seconds of sleep la. So unfair! LOL.
Ohya. On our way there we passed by Geylang. And its like everyone (male passengers on the upper deck of the bus)'s head turned to look out of the window! (get it :X) K I was curious so I did the same. Haha!
Finally reached, walked alot before reaching the place. Walked somemore to ask around for prices to get the best bargain:D.
Hmm. Thanks to Jackson, Cvn, DJ and Gersh for helping me ask around+lending me money+waiting+everything else! (:. Erm they didnt know that I take very long to decide on things. So yep, sorry!
Guess that's class outing 2? 5 people outing. o.0
Then took 147 home sweet home. (:. Dead beat!
Heard that I can go get a new SIM card so I may be contactable again! Can use my spare phone which has no bluetooth/walkman/etc but its ok I guess. (:.
Gotta go school study again tomorrow! Less than 2 weeks more to Mids! GOSH.
Please help do this survey! Thanks. CLICK (: There are some typos inside but I am afraid if I close it the whole thing will be gone. So just.. interpret? Sorry!
Went to school to study today. Was like alone until Cvn came at I donnoe when (Argh I need
After ZY and RF left, we decided to shift to somewhere else to study 'cause the SAC was too cold o.0 . The guys played piano until someone came and asked us to play softer. LOL. I wanna learn how to playyyyy!
Hmm. Then they decided to go out and eat so we tok our bags along. DJ suggested going to SimLim Square 'cause he wanted to get a memory card. And me a cam. So took the bus. looooonnng journey, almost fell asleep in the bus. Welfare got a few seconds of sleep la. So unfair! LOL.
Ohya. On our way there we passed by Geylang. And its like everyone (male passengers on the upper deck of the bus)'s head turned to look out of the window! (get it :X) K I was curious so I did the same. Haha!
Finally reached, walked alot before reaching the place. Walked somemore to ask around for prices to get the best bargain:D.
Hmm. Thanks to Jackson, Cvn, DJ and Gersh for helping me ask around+lending me money+waiting+everything else! (:. Erm they didnt know that I take very long to decide on things. So yep, sorry!
Guess that's class outing 2? 5 people outing. o.0
Then took 147 home sweet home. (:. Dead beat!
Heard that I can go get a new SIM card so I may be contactable again! Can use my spare phone which has no bluetooth/walkman/etc but its ok I guess. (:.
Gotta go school study again tomorrow! Less than 2 weeks more to Mids! GOSH.
Please help do this survey! Thanks. CLICK (: There are some typos inside but I am afraid if I close it the whole thing will be gone. So just.. interpret? Sorry!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home