May 31, 2007

=)


DJ's self potrait & DY (drawn by Woody).


Supposedly=me. -.-


That's Julius who was teaching Bio to the rest of the guys. (Arrow says "Sick Dude").


Jackson's masterpiece of Mr___.


Oh yea,KFC's chicky club -_-.


How mean can they get.(Trying to destroy evidence in this pic.)LOL.

LOL. All these pics were not erased off when we left. They may still be in LT3! LOL. All masterpieces of 1s18 guys who got bored after Econs extra lessons yesterday. They drew this while our CT was talking to some classmates. LOL.

After that had 1hour+ break before ODAC and was sitting in the canteen with DJ, Woody and Pauline chatting. talked about our class/random stuff/took a video of Pauline attempting to kill my teddy bear. -_-. Haha! Study stress la. Then went to change, and Woody & Dj commented that I look different in PE shirt and they couldnt recognise me. o.0

ODAC training was tough! Was feeling very tired throughout the whole training session. Sigh. Was last for everything. How come? Last time I could go on for 2 rounds without feeling tired. I need to train. :|.

After that (almost the whole of) ODAC went to but bubble tea! Haha. Then hopme sweet home. (:. Fell asleep at 8pm while waiting for my turn to use the com. Whatever, haha.

K I shall stop procrastinating. Off to do HOMEWORK!

Argh I dread holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home