=)
Currently having dinner while typing.
K so GP today is going to be a GONE CASE! Kept yawning throughout the paper. Sigh. Why didnt I sleep earlier? :'(.
Why didnt I study harder?
Sigh.
After that had PW lecture which I didnt understand bleh. The lecturer (my ST) cant teach. I hate PW goodness gracious me LOL.
Math tutorial was cancelled so I stayed in SAC to do homework. Ended up listening to music after 1 hour of attempting to do math alone. At 5 Kelly came and we went to buy BUTTER WAFFLE and BUBBLETEA :D. Hahah. Wanted to go play swing but it was taken by Hwee and friends. LOL. Then studied math till 7. Totally drained. 4 hours only. Sigh. I need the stamina):.
I am sick of burying myself into studies.
GOSH I HAVE A MATH TEST 2MR!
Offto study AGAIN ARGH.
K so GP today is going to be a GONE CASE! Kept yawning throughout the paper. Sigh. Why didnt I sleep earlier? :'(.
Why didnt I study harder?
Sigh.
After that had PW lecture which I didnt understand bleh. The lecturer (my ST) cant teach. I hate PW goodness gracious me LOL.
Math tutorial was cancelled so I stayed in SAC to do homework. Ended up listening to music after 1 hour of attempting to do math alone. At 5 Kelly came and we went to buy BUTTER WAFFLE and BUBBLETEA :D. Hahah. Wanted to go play swing but it was taken by Hwee and friends. LOL. Then studied math till 7. Totally drained. 4 hours only. Sigh. I need the stamina):.
I am sick of burying myself into studies.
GOSH I HAVE A MATH TEST 2MR!
Off

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home