=)
I dont think I am doing as much work as my classmates (eg PW) but I just feel so lethargic. I dont even do my tutorials(GP, physics). LOL. Sigh. Flunk Econs (3.5/20) and Chinese (14/25) and GP(8/25) but surprisingly (very!) passed physics(worst-EST subject) (15/20). (K i didnt really fail chinese but it was still quite bad la). And kinda screwed up math test today. Econs test on Thurs somemore.
And NAPFA, almost everything I did was so close to A urgh. Except standing broad jump and sit and reach. I improved in my timing for running sooo much! Thanks to ODAC yay. :D
Bleh why am I going on and on about such stuff.
Decided to try to study in SAC/library after school 'cause school seems pretty conducive. (:. But I dont see why we cant eat while we are studying. I still eat chocolate pocky. Haha. Its nice ok. LOL.
WOW tomorrow is TUTORIALS day again. How boring. I prefer lectures (:.
STUDY HARD!No lifeT_T.
And NAPFA, almost everything I did was so close to A urgh. Except standing broad jump and sit and reach. I improved in my timing for running sooo much! Thanks to ODAC yay. :D
Bleh why am I going on and on about such stuff.
Decided to try to study in SAC/library after school 'cause school seems pretty conducive. (:. But I dont see why we cant eat while we are studying. I still eat chocolate pocky. Haha. Its nice ok. LOL.
WOW tomorrow is TUTORIALS day again. How boring. I prefer lectures (:.
STUDY HARD!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home