=)
Tutorials day (again).
HECTIC HECTIC HECTIC.
When can I sleep at 10 ever again.
DRAGON-BOATING today! Didnt go into the water, took pics. (:. But havent set up website yet. ODAC came in 3rd! Haha. Saw Rachel and Cas and Gerald 'cause they were there for dragin boating too (I had a premonition. LOL)! After that went to have dinner at Kallang KFC, took pics again then boarded a taxi with manjing and mabel then went to rf's area to pass her something then HOME sweet home!
Cant really type much due to swollen right eye.
HECTIC HECTIC HECTIC.
When can I sleep at 10 ever again.
DRAGON-BOATING today! Didnt go into the water, took pics. (:. But havent set up website yet. ODAC came in 3rd! Haha. Saw Rachel and Cas and Gerald 'cause they were there for dragin boating too (I had a premonition. LOL)! After that went to have dinner at Kallang KFC, took pics again then boarded a taxi with manjing and mabel then went to rf's area to pass her something then HOME sweet home!
Cant really type much due to swollen right eye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home