April 22, 2007

=)

This is not an advertisement.
_____________________________________
Slack? Buy STABILO COLOR PENS SET.

K so I've seen a few of my friends bought this set of color pens and they were very motivated to study. WOW these pens are MAGICAL. I have 3 of them and I use them for lectures. WOOS. Pink orange and purple. Nice to use and relatively cheaper then other pens. Just dont get your paper wet 'cause it smudges.
Highlighters of this brand is good too 'cause RF says she's been using it since primary school and it still runs now.
Grab it now! Major bookstores sell it for $9.45.

______________________________________

Bleh. Just being random. Just my personal opinion k. :D
School's been rather hectic for the last few days. Rushing to meet deadlines, tests, school work, etc. Supposedly using the com to type PI but here I am blogging. LOL.
So went to National Lib with RF yesterday and saw a lot of O level students studying there. I was never so hardworking. :|
Eh. I dont remember what happened yesterday. Oh well. Sigh.
Woke up at 7am today to do homework but now it is still lying on the table unfinished. RAHH. SO many!
Still going to National Lib later to meet DY & Clarence for PW. SIGH. So tired.
May not be blogging for the whole of this week due to tight schedule.
CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home