=)
CCA trials today, totally screwed up ODAC trial):. But got in anyway. Aren't sure if I am really happy or not though. During the run my legs kept giving way, and I just felt drained all the way. Maybe cos I didnt do warm up. Haha. *rusty legs*.
Before that Gerald, Rachel & Cas came back to SR from NY! :D 1s06 man. Took a few pics.(:. Then they had lunch before going off. Food is better in SR? LOL.
Haha. & swopped uniform with Zhuoying today! CHIJ Katong Convent :D. My friends were like all shocked to see me in a different school uniform! Some say I look better in it than in Bowen one. Kinda agree.. Bowen is like.. grey-grey):. I like girls' school uniforms! PLMGSS & all.
Lectures were basically quite boring & I cant remember much of it by now. Haha!
Yup so after school/ODAC, went to meet up with Hongwei, Huimin, Wanyin & Nicholas to go to Sean's house for BBQ. Argo4 outing ya. His house's so far away! Took MRT to Dhoby Ghaut then switched to Newton. Then walked 2 bus stops. Then walked all the way in, in the rain. LOL. Reminds me of the times when Argo4 used to go outside school to have lunch and come back dripping wet. So when we reached Xuanqi was there too, ate and chatted till 10pm before leaving. Reached home at nearing 12.(which is why I am blogging now.)
YAY buying school uniform on monday! NO MORE BOWEN UNIFORM WAHAHAHHA. (K I am ungrateful.) SR's uniform changed color and material.(:. Hope it is nice. Sadly need to tuck in though. LOL.
Hahaha. LOOKING FORWARD TO MONDAY! (although school ends at 6pm-.-) K I dont know.
Before that Gerald, Rachel & Cas came back to SR from NY! :D 1s06 man. Took a few pics.(:. Then they had lunch before going off. Food is better in SR? LOL.
Haha. & swopped uniform with Zhuoying today! CHIJ Katong Convent :D. My friends were like all shocked to see me in a different school uniform! Some say I look better in it than in Bowen one. Kinda agree.. Bowen is like.. grey-grey):. I like girls' school uniforms! PLMGSS & all.
Lectures were basically quite boring & I cant remember much of it by now. Haha!
Yup so after school/ODAC, went to meet up with Hongwei, Huimin, Wanyin & Nicholas to go to Sean's house for BBQ. Argo4 outing ya. His house's so far away! Took MRT to Dhoby Ghaut then switched to Newton. Then walked 2 bus stops. Then walked all the way in, in the rain. LOL. Reminds me of the times when Argo4 used to go outside school to have lunch and come back dripping wet. So when we reached Xuanqi was there too, ate and chatted till 10pm before leaving. Reached home at nearing 12.(which is why I am blogging now.)
YAY buying school uniform on monday! NO MORE BOWEN UNIFORM WAHAHAHHA. (K I am ungrateful.) SR's uniform changed color and material.(:. Hope it is nice. Sadly need to tuck in though. LOL.
Hahaha. LOOKING FORWARD TO MONDAY! (although school ends at 6pm-.-) K I dont know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home