March 20, 2007

=)

Ate a lot of chocolate love letters followed by dinner just now because I was felling very hungry. Now I am totally bloated. ): LOL.

School was rather boring today as it always has been today, with first lesson being P.W. (which I have no idea what’s going on but will read up on it later) followed by math, which was just as boring because they teach trigo which was what we had learnt before in a-math. Blah blah blah.

After that had 2.5 hours break(as I don’t take certain subjects) and spent it in the library doing chemistry tutorials. Did a bit here and there. And now there is another 70-question worksheet! WOOHOOS. How fun can chemistry be?:D

But then again, I find chemistry easier than math cause I don’t understand a single thing for math from chapter 3 onwards.

Physics after that, yawning throughout whole lecture. Sigh. I need something to keep me awake. Chocolates maybe? Or toothpicks. Ahaha.

Lastly was P.E workshop. S o had this lonngggg talk about sports injuries. Although it was only an hour it seems like eternity man. LOL. So long! I think it’s because I went through the same talk during first intake. And there was this picture of a soccer player with his leg twisted outwards. Gosh remembered that picture since I first saw it till today.

YESTERDAY. (: went for dinner with 1s06 peeps. Hmm. Quite a few turned up, namely Jerald, Rachel, Weefong, Kelly, Gerald, Gary, Shaun, Yujun. Yup I cant really remember anyways :X.

Went to Mac at Kovan to have dinner before going to playground near Jerald’s house. Yes, playground:D. LOL. Met Andre on our way to the bus stop. And he asked me if I have grown taller -.- . Whatever. Haha… Shaun left, then we took bus 107 down to the Serangoon area and walke da longgg way to the playground. The one near ZhongHua sec. Haha!

Took pics but haven’t uploaded them yet, maybe next time. Played with sparklers XD. And played at the playground. LOL. Both the adult one and the kids’ one. Back to childhood, haha.

After some while we called Kelly( she left earlier on for home) and asked she could still meet us. So we met her at her house void deck! Then Gerald suggested some ‘bed-time’ stories and we went to the top storey of the multi-storey carpark and sat down at some corner. Blah. And goes the stories which I wasn’t really listening to. LOL. And there was this part where Gerald(the ‘story’teller) was saying something about flower smell and I sprayed something suddenly and all of them got a shock. LOL. Nvm..

Played TRUTH or TRUTH and the ‘Number’ game after that which I didn’t lose in any so I didn’t had to say any truth or whatsoever. (:
So went home after that with Weefong at around 930+. There was this old lady at the bus stop and she asked us to help her carry some stuff up the bus. Weefong alighted before my stop and surprisingly the old lady stopped at the same stop as me and I helped her to carry her things down again. She was speaking in dialect which I did not understand. Argh. And there were 2 other ladies who didn’t want to help her and said that I could manage. Oh well. ):. It was very heavy+ the weight of my bag. Sigh. Hmm then I asked her if she still needed my help and she said something like ‘no’ so I went home(:.

THE END.(: Looking forward to next class outing provided I can go. Haha.

CCA recruitment tomorrow… what shall I join? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home