=)
Hmm so how's my class.......................................................................................
So far I find my classmates pretty quiet. Maybe cos I didnt talk to them much. Oh well. But generally I think they will be nice to be with. (: A friend from s19 says she like my class. LOL. K so hopefully it wont be that bad, looking forward to tomorrow! :D
Hmm, so I have nothing to talk about already, gonna meet up with some of our 1s06 peeps tomorrow for dinner at Kovan!!!!! YAY.XD
Oooo. My blog is getting boring. I took like half an hour to type all these. Arghhh. Changing blog layout maybe ya.(:
So far I find my classmates pretty quiet. Maybe cos I didnt talk to them much. Oh well. But generally I think they will be nice to be with. (: A friend from s19 says she like my class. LOL. K so hopefully it wont be that bad, looking forward to tomorrow! :D
Hmm, so I have nothing to talk about already, gonna meet up with some of our 1s06 peeps tomorrow for dinner at Kovan!!!!! YAY.XD
Oooo. My blog is getting boring. I took like half an hour to type all these. Arghhh. Changing blog layout maybe ya.(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home