March 09, 2007

=)

MAIYO MAIYO MAIYO~ Ai yo jiu ka ka yo~
DE-METER is the BEST!...~

Bleah. :P
Took early leave today as I was feeling unwell. Kinda miss Demeter 3 now. Although we were not as close as Argo 4, but at least we were still a group la.
Hmm. When I was on was on my way home, there was this little girl sitting in front of me on the bus next to her grandpa. She was holding some plant (you know the pink fluffy thing always found next to mimosa plants?) & she went:’ How come this thing got so much hair?’ & then she touched her head and smiled to her grandpa and exclaimed:’ I also have a lot of hair!’ :D
Children. Innocence! XD
Still missing 1s06 & Argo4. All separated! ):. But 1s06 has a bit of chance of getting back again (well at least part of) cos some of them are appealing back to SR! & most of us chose the same subject combi so so so we might end up in the SAME CLASS AGAIN!!
Argh and my voice is still not back yet… sad. Or else I will be quite ‘high’. (:
Off to take cough syrup K
Ciaos~

A-R-G-O! Argo Argo here we go! Oooo.. OOOoo.. ARGO BOLEH!

I have divided loyalties. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home