February 28, 2007

=)

So today is another relatively short day, started off with PE which was softball ( I hate softball because you have to think to run. LOL! I would rather run senselessly, for example endurance run.), and then took pictures with our PE 'cher.

After that was break then had CL class. Just sat there and rotted for 1 hr while staring at the projector screen which was showing a chinese olden days show with a lot of cheemology blah. But learnt a lot of new words, phrases, cheng2 yu3. Hahaha.
Hmm then PHYSICS lecture. Surprisingly I could understand 80% of whats going on! OMG. What an achievement. Hahaha. I will miss the times Mr Nordin says:" wanchin you understand or not?" . : D. At least 5 times every lesson?! LOL! Hmm but really must thank him, cos my physics really improved! x) (Ok at least I know whats going on. )

Then lunch then EP (loooonggg talk on values) then maths tutorial. LOL. Maths was 'fun' ya. Cos we were in this 'container' block, the guys tried shaking their legs together so that the whole floor trembles. -.- And nobody was really listening I guess, cos the whole class was joking and making fun of people, etc. Blah.

Then went for ODAC. Everyone was not in the mood for PT. Me too.

Sigh I will miss 1so6 a lot a lot. How many more days left and there will not be the same class anymore.. No ARGO4, no 1SO6. Even ODac will have different people. Sad. I cant imagine, but somehow I will still need to learn to face it ya.

(:.

Oooo. Another longg day ahead tomorrow. Last long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home