=)
VIDEOS!
OMG THIS IS SCARY! SEE THE LAST PART.
Ok our relief cher showed us this during physics lesson cos we didnt want to go through tutorials.
AND THIS:
Hmm. Does that mean he doesnt need to pay for his food? Next time give him paper can already, LOL.
______________________
OK. Got back results today, and i got 11! But I have no idea where to go now, and people are telling me to 'stay away from SR'. Sad! I like SR. Hmm. I have 6 loonggg days to decide.
My MSN, handphone and house phone is flooded with calls/messages, cant blog for now, ciaos!
OMG THIS IS SCARY! SEE THE LAST PART.
Ok our relief cher showed us this during physics lesson cos we didnt want to go through tutorials.
AND THIS:
Hmm. Does that mean he doesnt need to pay for his food? Next time give him paper can already, LOL.
______________________
OK. Got back results today, and i got 11! But I have no idea where to go now, and people are telling me to 'stay away from SR'. Sad! I like SR. Hmm. I have 6 loonggg days to decide.
My MSN, handphone and house phone is flooded with calls/messages, cant blog for now, ciaos!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home