January 26, 2007

=)

Back again! (:.

Alright. Today in Physics our 'cher showed us this video: TALKING C*CK IN PARLIAMENT.

It has NOTHING to do with Physics at all. LOL! But anyways maybe some of you have watched it before, cos I had put up the same video before but the previous one was in cartoon. (: LOL. It was hilarious xD.

The video was the only thing I understood in the whole of the tutorial. 'Cher was teaching about absolute uncertainties, blah blah. And I couldnt comprehend anything at all. YJ kept laughing at me the moment 'cher asked if I understood and I gave this blur face =.= Made me felt so lousy. Bah.

Had 2 hours of CL today, did a test and I just crapped the whole paper cos I didnt study( I fell asleep with a pen in my hand yesterday while doing homework).

Went for ODAC again! Due to the rain we had to run indoors. J2s wanted to torture us. :X Haha. Ran up and down the stairs and around the school and push-ups and jumping-jacks etc,etc. The other ccas were like staring at us as though we were crazy. LOL. And after that we had a treasure hunt which made us look even more crazy searching for cards under canteen tables and benches. Haha! But its ok, I ♥ ODAC (:. LOL.

Still have a big pile of tutorials left undone, gotta go, CYA!
Cheers! xD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home