January 04, 2007

=)

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's our time to fly...

Graduation-VitaminC

I am missing BWSS+4E1`06 now, although I cant believe I am saying it.
LOL.
_______


Deadbeat, drained, tired.
Nothing to do after school so coming online to add everyone in my group in msn, friendster, etc, listen to music and blog. How bored can I be.
Orientation was fun.(: ARGO ROCKS! LOL.
LEAD US ALL TO GLORY~~~ blahblahblah.
Argh. No energy to think, no energy to speak, no energy to type.
And tomorrow ends at 8+pm somemore. Gosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home