=)
Can't bear to close down my blog so I am still typing into the white blogger space now. But I changed my layout! Maybe some day I might just not update it anymore when I get sick of it. LOL.
HAPPY 2007 TO EVERYONE! (officially, and not in advance la.)
Hahah. I still don't feel the excitement yet anyways. Just gotta change the date I write to __/__/2007 only.
Have many many new year resolutions but I dont think I can accomplish all of them.
Extremely bored nowadays since work has ended, dont really feel like going out too. Everone seems to be out of the house everyday, leaving me at home with the beloved computer la. Haha. So here I am.
2 more days to school reopens, wonder how SRJC is like. Nobody seems to be in the same OG as me so far. Sigh.
Off to listening to music again! Hahah. Thanks to Jason for sending me songs la. Now I have new stuff to listen to.
(:
Hahaha. Happy 2007 again people. (:
HAPPY 2007 TO EVERYONE! (officially, and not in advance la.)
Hahah. I still don't feel the excitement yet anyways. Just gotta change the date I write to __/__/2007 only.
Have many many new year resolutions but I dont think I can accomplish all of them.
Extremely bored nowadays since work has ended, dont really feel like going out too. Everone seems to be out of the house everyday, leaving me at home with the beloved computer la. Haha. So here I am.
2 more days to school reopens, wonder how SRJC is like. Nobody seems to be in the same OG as me so far. Sigh.
Off to listening to music again! Hahah. Thanks to Jason for sending me songs la. Now I have new stuff to listen to.
(:
Hahaha. Happy 2007 again people. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home