December 06, 2006

=)

I am so.. pissed. My com is now so slow that it responds like 3 seconds after I click on something. Sick. And just now I spent like one hour trying to code my blog but I was trying to delete something in the code I pressed on the backspace and everything was like GONE! OMG. I wasted my time on nothing. It was so nice lei. Ahhhhhhhhh. GONE!!.
& I have to restart on everything again cos I didnt save it. At all. Not even a bit.
Wahaha. (Laughs at own stupidity)
Never mind. One lesson learnt today.
Oh wells.
So now you stil see this blog layout.
I was intending to change it to something violet. Still butterfly pic though. hahahaha. But never mind. Oh wells.
Why can't school start sooner?I am bored to the extremes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home