November 29, 2006

=)

Home sweet home!
Came back from Samuel’s chalet at 8am today. Deadbeat, kept dozing off in the bus on the way home. Lols. Worse still I alighted at the stop before my destinatedone so I had to walk all the way up. Too tired. Haha.
Hmm. We just kept BBQ-ing food for the whole afternoon to midnight and eating them and all. Lols. Realized that guys cook better. Then got hot fudge sundae for ‘dessert’. Nice! : D
Played metal slug with Deemei on the Xbox there. Lols! Fun: D Been long since I last played this game. But don’t really know the way to fight the minsters and everything so the guys (so good at games!(: )guided us along. Yups. There was this part where the characters were changed into snowmen by the monster. Haha… that was like cute.
Went to the beach at around 5+ in the morning to see the sunrise only to find ourselves in darkness and coldness. But the scene was really beautiful when the sun came up, the effects on the clouds etc. Loved the light spectrum thing! No pics cos I didn’t bring a camera. Lols.
Think I am still suffering from lack of sleep. Eyebags and all! -.-
Gotta go then.
Anymore activities coming up..? my schedule is like so empty lei. Haha : D

Some things just look better from afar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home