=)
O levels are
OVER!:D
Finallyfinallyfinally. I have so many things to do(:.
Its like right after the chem the only thing I felt was relief. Then after that I felt a tinge of sadness, mixed with happiness and all. Although I am going back to school for the talk and all but it just feels different. Like I am not ever going to sit in the classrooms there for lessons and eat in the canteen there etc etc.
Now everyone is so happy that Os are finally over, that day that we have been waiting for for 4 years etc etc.
Never mind~ Time to get a change in life ya.
Escape on 28th anyone? Contact me. LOL.
OVER!:D
Finallyfinallyfinally. I have so many things to do(:.
Its like right after the chem the only thing I felt was relief. Then after that I felt a tinge of sadness, mixed with happiness and all. Although I am going back to school for the talk and all but it just feels different. Like I am not ever going to sit in the classrooms there for lessons and eat in the canteen there etc etc.
Now everyone is so happy that Os are finally over, that day that we have been waiting for for 4 years etc etc.
Never mind~ Time to get a change in life ya.
Escape on 28th anyone? Contact me. LOL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home