=)
I need endless supplies of panadols for cold, backache and headache! Argh.
Walked past the foyer today and stared at the big sign that says 5 days to O levels, and I was like I have not started on any revision yet! Feeling so tired due to cold and doing all those worksheets for the past few weeks( although I didnt do any this week). Ahhh!!!
o_0 ! <-And this is how I look everyday..
Sad sad sad.
I wish it'll all be over.
Walked past the foyer today and stared at the big sign that says 5 days to O levels, and I was like I have not started on any revision yet! Feeling so tired due to cold and doing all those worksheets for the past few weeks( although I didnt do any this week). Ahhh!!!
o_0 ! <-And this is how I look everyday..
Sad sad sad.
I wish it'll all be over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home