=)
Name: Ang Wanchin (:
Nicks: Chinchilla, ChinChin-.-
Name spelled backwards: nihcnaw
Name without vowels: wnchn (Now how do you pronounce this?)
Name without consonants: ai
B'day: 04 July`90
Ethnicity: Chinese
Glasses/Contacts: Glasses. Maybe contacts next time..
Hair colour: Brown? Doesn’t really look like black to me.
Hair length: Long. Maybe someday I might cut it short, for a new look :D
Hair style: In school’s a ponytail, outside I don’t tie it up most of the time.
Pets: My teddy bear! Its half of my size, anyway. It is 4 years old. :D
-Favourites-
Animal: Never thought of it before. I am ok with animals. No fish though.
Band: F.I.R. (That’s a Taiwanese band)
Brand name of clothes: Anything nice.
Brand name of shoes: Anything nice.
Candy: None. I prefer chocolates. Haha.
Cereal: Hmm. Corn flakes and the Oreo one.
Colour: White. Light colors are nice (:
Cookie: Chocolate. But I seldom eat them. Fattening, lols.
Day: None. Everyday seems to be the same to me.
Disney character: None. I don’t like cartoons.
Drink: Water, Apple juice, Apple Tea, Fruit juice.
Fast food places: Don’t like. But if I really go to fast foods, I’ll go to Mcdonalds.
Food: Anything that’s considered healthy?
Holiday: I wanna go Nami Island, South Korea.
Ice cream flavour: Chocolate chip.
Month: It is all the same-.-
Number: probably 2? That’s my register number.
Perfume: Anything not too unbearable.
Pie flavour: Apple pie? :D
Pizza topping: Hawaiian.
Restaurant: None.
Subject in school: I like Maths. Sciences aren’t bad too. Interesting to learn but I hate memorizing.
Type of music: I listen to a wide genre. (:
Type of sandwich: Edible ones without cucumbers.
-Have you ever?-
Asked out a crush: No.
Been on stage: Yes. I hated it. :c
Been scared to get a shot: Huh?
Cheated on a test: No.
Cried during a movie: I guess so. Sad movie.
Felt like you didn't belong: You can choose to believe this or not, but it's a yes.
Fought a black belt: No.
Gone to camp: Yup. The Kota Tinggi one. I still miss it.
Kept a New year's resolution: I did write it out before.. then I think I misplaced it.
Kept a secret from someone: Make the "secret" plural and make "someone" everyone.
Pressed all the buttons on the elevator: No?! Haha. This sounds silly..
Stolen anything: No.
Told a guy you liked him: Hmm. No.
Won a trophy: That was 4 years ago.
Written a love poem: No. I cant do literature.. lols
-The Last..-
CD listened to: A lot.. I listen to a lot of CDs everyday I cant remember.
Movie watched: I don’t remember.
Person that's called you: Cant remember.
Person who saw you cry: My Mum? But that was almost half a year ago.
Person who went to the mall with: Me, myself and I. (:
Song listened to: Kelly Clarkson’s Gone.
Thing you ate: Hello panda. Lols!
Thing you drank: Iced Milo.
-Yes or No-
Growing up scares me more than it should: Uhm. No.
I adore getting mail: Yes.
If at first you don't succeed, do you try again: Yes. We should persevere, right? (:
-Others-
If you could describe yourself in three words: Sometimes kinda introverted. ( that’s 3 words)
Is your computer in your room: No.
Is your room messy: No. I don’t like it to be messy. But during exam period it is filled with papers.
What are some of your favourite junk foods: Is the Grilled Chicken Foldover a junk food?
What colour are your bedroom walls: Peach.
What do you do when you're bored: Use the computer.
What makes you happy: I don’t know.
What makes you not happy: I don’t know too. I get easily happy but easily unhappy too.
What's your favourite thing to do on the weekends: Go out with my friends! :D
Worst feeling in the world: Hatred.
-Tags-
Anyone else who wants to do this. (:
I am plain bored. And guilty that I am not studying. I will start tommorrow. (:
Nicks: Chinchilla, ChinChin-.-
Name spelled backwards: nihcnaw
Name without vowels: wnchn (Now how do you pronounce this?)
Name without consonants: ai
B'day: 04 July`90
Ethnicity: Chinese
Glasses/Contacts: Glasses. Maybe contacts next time..
Hair colour: Brown? Doesn’t really look like black to me.
Hair length: Long. Maybe someday I might cut it short, for a new look :D
Hair style: In school’s a ponytail, outside I don’t tie it up most of the time.
Pets: My teddy bear! Its half of my size, anyway. It is 4 years old. :D
-Favourites-
Animal: Never thought of it before. I am ok with animals. No fish though.
Band: F.I.R. (That’s a Taiwanese band)
Brand name of clothes: Anything nice.
Brand name of shoes: Anything nice.
Candy: None. I prefer chocolates. Haha.
Cereal: Hmm. Corn flakes and the Oreo one.
Colour: White. Light colors are nice (:
Cookie: Chocolate. But I seldom eat them. Fattening, lols.
Day: None. Everyday seems to be the same to me.
Disney character: None. I don’t like cartoons.
Drink: Water, Apple juice, Apple Tea, Fruit juice.
Fast food places: Don’t like. But if I really go to fast foods, I’ll go to Mcdonalds.
Food: Anything that’s considered healthy?
Holiday: I wanna go Nami Island, South Korea.
Ice cream flavour: Chocolate chip.
Month: It is all the same-.-
Number: probably 2? That’s my register number.
Perfume: Anything not too unbearable.
Pie flavour: Apple pie? :D
Pizza topping: Hawaiian.
Restaurant: None.
Subject in school: I like Maths. Sciences aren’t bad too. Interesting to learn but I hate memorizing.
Type of music: I listen to a wide genre. (:
Type of sandwich: Edible ones without cucumbers.
-Have you ever?-
Asked out a crush: No.
Been on stage: Yes. I hated it. :c
Been scared to get a shot: Huh?
Cheated on a test: No.
Cried during a movie: I guess so. Sad movie.
Felt like you didn't belong: You can choose to believe this or not, but it's a yes.
Fought a black belt: No.
Gone to camp: Yup. The Kota Tinggi one. I still miss it.
Kept a New year's resolution: I did write it out before.. then I think I misplaced it.
Kept a secret from someone: Make the "secret" plural and make "someone" everyone.
Pressed all the buttons on the elevator: No?! Haha. This sounds silly..
Stolen anything: No.
Told a guy you liked him: Hmm. No.
Won a trophy: That was 4 years ago.
Written a love poem: No. I cant do literature.. lols
-The Last..-
CD listened to: A lot.. I listen to a lot of CDs everyday I cant remember.
Movie watched: I don’t remember.
Person that's called you: Cant remember.
Person who saw you cry: My Mum? But that was almost half a year ago.
Person who went to the mall with: Me, myself and I. (:
Song listened to: Kelly Clarkson’s Gone.
Thing you ate: Hello panda. Lols!
Thing you drank: Iced Milo.
-Yes or No-
Growing up scares me more than it should: Uhm. No.
I adore getting mail: Yes.
If at first you don't succeed, do you try again: Yes. We should persevere, right? (:
-Others-
If you could describe yourself in three words: Sometimes kinda introverted. ( that’s 3 words)
Is your computer in your room: No.
Is your room messy: No. I don’t like it to be messy. But during exam period it is filled with papers.
What are some of your favourite junk foods: Is the Grilled Chicken Foldover a junk food?
What colour are your bedroom walls: Peach.
What do you do when you're bored: Use the computer.
What makes you happy: I don’t know.
What makes you not happy: I don’t know too. I get easily happy but easily unhappy too.
What's your favourite thing to do on the weekends: Go out with my friends! :D
Worst feeling in the world: Hatred.
-Tags-
Anyone else who wants to do this. (:
I am plain bored. And guilty that I am not studying. I will start tommorrow. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home