=)
Sadsadsadsadsadsadsad.
I cant concentrate while studying for s.s so here I am online for half an hour blogging. I just found out that there are so many nice movies nowadays but I cant watch:c.
My sore throat is getting better. Haha. I dont sound so much like a toad anymore. :D
2 weeks left till everything is over! I cant wait :D, but then again, I think I will miss school:c. Sigh.
I cant concentrate while studying for s.s so here I am online for half an hour blogging. I just found out that there are so many nice movies nowadays but I cant watch:c.
My sore throat is getting better. Haha. I dont sound so much like a toad anymore. :D
2 weeks left till everything is over! I cant wait :D, but then again, I think I will miss school:c. Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home