=)
Sigh. I am missing school already.
Although I still need to go back to school for exams but the people are just not there anymore :c.
Sad sad sad.
Still remember Mr Rahmat telling us 1A that "you are going to fight the big war in a few years time" and all.
And now here we all are. O levels in just a few more days away.
Time passes so fast.. And I still feel like everything just happened yesterday. I miss classes and even councillor duties. I think I miss the gate duties the most. Miss those chats and jokes and all.
Sigh. Better get back to studies. All the best to everyone and me! Lols.(:
Although I still need to go back to school for exams but the people are just not there anymore :c.
Sad sad sad.
Still remember Mr Rahmat telling us 1A that "you are going to fight the big war in a few years time" and all.
And now here we all are. O levels in just a few more days away.
Time passes so fast.. And I still feel like everything just happened yesterday. I miss classes and even councillor duties. I think I miss the gate duties the most. Miss those chats and jokes and all.
Sigh. Better get back to studies. All the best to everyone and me! Lols.(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home