=)
Finally the house is a bit quieter. Argh. Geog and Bio paper yesterday. Everyone said that Geog was easy! Sigh. I didn’t study :c. I still think that I will flunk it. I thought Bio was okay (:.
So fast, half way through Os already. Around 5 days left of studying and I am done! Good!(: Haha.
Been very careless nowadays. I get a cut and a bruise here and there everyday by accident. Just got one on my wrist by accident. Hur. I am not sucidal. Lols!
I am so looking forward to all the things I can do after Os!:D
Maths later, wish me all the best!
Back to revision.
My blog is getting boring.
I am begining to hate myself.
So fast, half way through Os already. Around 5 days left of studying and I am done! Good!(: Haha.
Been very careless nowadays. I get a cut and a bruise here and there everyday by accident. Just got one on my wrist by accident. Hur. I am not sucidal. Lols!
I am so looking forward to all the things I can do after Os!:D
Maths later, wish me all the best!
Back to revision.
My blog is getting boring.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home