November 26, 2006

=)

Finally, got some mood to blog about recent activities. (:
Prom felt like so long ago. Felt that it was ok, though I cant seem to remember most of the things that happened. No photoes here cos
1. Most of the photoes are too dark and nothing can be seen.
2. I dont look nice in photoes.

(: Yups. Hahs.
Had backache+headache+gastrics last night and I couldnt stand up straight at all. Due to walking in the rain yesterday afternoon. But I am feeling ok now though. Haha. I heal fast!

So. Holidays seem to pass so slow.. Getting rather bored. Nothing better to do. Everyone's having packed schedules. I just wanna stay at home and play com. Hahah.

Maybe I will cancel the escape thing. Seems like nobody is free to go.

Cant think of anything else to say again. Blogging is getting boring.

Oh and do view this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AuBeIOQGeo&mode=related&search

Enjoy ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home