December 04, 2006

=)

Due to work, I rarely have enough time for myself. Sad! Not gonna say my workplace here in case I get ‘visitors’. LOL! But I felt stupid during work due to lack of experience and speed :c. Haha. I am regretting that I have gotten myself a job. My plans are like all gone, and now that I heard there is going to be a 2e1 class gathering but I most probably cannot go because I cant apply for leave (need to apply 10 days in advance). So yups.
Was thinking of getting another job but who would employ me? I can only work for a month. Argh. So I have to work till end of December. My trainer keep telling me that I will get better by then la. Hmm. Urm. Maybe?.Still gotta work later. I wish I can just fall asleep and forget all about work. Hahahaha.
Why can't school start sooner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home