=)
Random post.
10 things I enjoy doing
1. Listening to music in the dark
2. Watching the sunrise
3. Going to school! Haha!
4. Surfing the Net(:
5. Singing (when I have the mood to)
6. Walking, to somewhere
7. Writing (notes, whatever)
8.Taking pictures of other people and things
9. Drinking chocolate ice blended/ soya bean milk. LOL! That’s what I am doing now:p
10. Doing jigsaw puzzles
I have nothing better to do. Slept for the whole day today. Wonder howI am going to sleep tonight. Gosh. No Ghost whisperer today! I have nothing to do at 10pm. :c
Listening to music at youtube now. I love this song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wHc7ALZNBk by S.H.E. (:
& this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygbDOoBiD-w
Cant wait for next year to begin. New school! : D
10 things I enjoy doing
1. Listening to music in the dark
2. Watching the sunrise
3. Going to school! Haha!
4. Surfing the Net(:
5. Singing (when I have the mood to)
6. Walking, to somewhere
7. Writing (notes, whatever)
8.Taking pictures of other people and things
9. Drinking chocolate ice blended/ soya bean milk. LOL! That’s what I am doing now:p
10. Doing jigsaw puzzles
I have nothing better to do. Slept for the whole day today. Wonder howI am going to sleep tonight. Gosh. No Ghost whisperer today! I have nothing to do at 10pm. :c
Listening to music at youtube now. I love this song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wHc7ALZNBk by S.H.E. (:
& this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygbDOoBiD-w
Cant wait for next year to begin. New school! : D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home