December 12, 2006

=)

I have finally managed to find the original code and re-edited everything to get my present layout! Due to lack of knowledge in making blog layouts I could only edit those that I downloaded. But nevermind (: they are nice too~
Quit my job already, but starting on another from 15th to 25th. So I cant go out:(. I have no one to go out with anyways. Apparently everyone is either overseas/working. So. And there are no movies that I am very keen to watch.(All those that I wanted to watch were shown during O level exams, and by the time exams were like over, the movie was down already.)
Hmm. So what did I do today. I went out with Mummy (and my younger sis)to check out handphones, and we changed our phones! which made me broke btw.
Blahblahblah what a boring entry gosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home