=)
Went to cousin Jodie's wedding dinner at Sentosa 2 days ago. Disnt blog cos by the time I reached home it was very late. And she was like so pretty, gosh.
(:
On our way there we passed by Vivo city, and the building was like.. majestic? Been there before, but never seen the outside. Special.
Just went on a shopping spree yesterday and spent a lot so I am currently very broke. :( Gotta work hard for my next pay then.
Getting pae results in 3 days!
(:
On our way there we passed by Vivo city, and the building was like.. majestic? Been there before, but never seen the outside. Special.
Just went on a shopping spree yesterday and spent a lot so I am currently very broke. :( Gotta work hard for my next pay then.
Getting pae results in 3 days!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home