=)
Was watching some MV on youtube( and singing with it LOL) when at the end of the video there was some links to other videos. So I clicked on this that said something like " Amazing Self-stirring cup". Haha. It so reminds me of.. a toilet bowl. Link below. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBDZL7PTP10
Ok. Just went to Friendster and realised that they changed the profile thing. It was pretty ugly la. Haha. And my neopets shop went haywire. And my new blog layout was gone. Decided to leave everything as it is. Didnt bother to change anything at all.
I am running out of things to say. Maybe I shall close down this blog when the new year begins.
2007. Cant wait! :D
Nothing better to do?
TRY THIS. [I cant do this..:( I thought I was ok with MATHS.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBDZL7PTP10
Ok. Just went to Friendster and realised that they changed the profile thing. It was pretty ugly la. Haha. And my neopets shop went haywire. And my new blog layout was gone. Decided to leave everything as it is. Didnt bother to change anything at all.
I am running out of things to say. Maybe I shall close down this blog when the new year begins.
2007. Cant wait! :D
Nothing better to do?
| I passed 3rd grade math. I got 3/21 on the Math Geek test. Take the test! |
TRY THIS. [I cant do this..:( I thought I was ok with MATHS.]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home